• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
oh ok...thank you for explaining yaar
no probs. And u don't have to take everything that is said here to heart like this. Most of the posters here are great guys who have the utmost respect for India and the Indian cricket team. But sometimes when they state their opinions, it looks the other way. It would be better for you to not react so passionately at all this till you have had a couple of weeks here and got an idea about all the posters and their ways. Just some friendly advice. :)

no probs. And u don't have to take everything that is said here to heart like this. Most of the posters here are great guys who have the utmost respect for India and the Indian cricket team. But sometimes when they state their opinions, it looks the other way. It would be better for you to not react so passionately at all this till you have had a couple of weeks here and got an idea about all the posters and their ways. Just some friendly advice. :)
ok

Wow....there was certainly some tension developing in this thread...but it looks like its calming down now...the bottom line is that although this was quite a dire debate... i think Turd and gunner started something good here.

Turd was just having some fun and brought out the passion that was required for an india-pak game...at least it was better than the whole ' Once-again-there-are-too-many-ODIs" argument that had been going on previously. Its gonna be a cracker of a game( well...it better be...its gonna take me like 7hrs to get frm london to glasgow...so it better be worth it!)

nicely handled Nishant. you seem like a nice guy. how old are you anyway. a very mature person. plus, i like your name.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Wow, things got a little testy here. Wait till the Pak/Ind tour starts to watch fireworks at full display!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So it seems. Let's hope with this first-rate Mod team we've now got in place things like this will be sorted quicker than ever. :cool:

Fusion

Global Moderator
So it seems. Let's hope with this first-rate Mod team we've now got in place things like this will be sorted quicker than ever. :cool:
Well they're off to a good start. This incident got resolved within minutes. Pasag rules. Incidentally, totally OT, but where has SS disappeared to? Is he lost in the Mod forum somewhere?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Away at the moment, ITBT. Same true of several other Staffies. Don't worry, you still have myself and our good Gelman. Mind, I've been a slack ****er of late, think I've done 1 news item aside from match reports in the last week. :nono:

pasag

RTDAS
Well they're off to a good start. This incident got resolved within minutes. Pasag rules. Incidentally, totally OT, but where has SS disappeared to? Is he lost in the Mod forum somewhere?
Haha thanks. SS is in India till July 4th.