• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All New Website - Need Your Help!!!

mr_umpy2003

Cricket Spectator
Good evening all,

I am here tonight to put to anyone who is willing to help me out in creating a new website for updates in Cricket news, scores and results from matches in the International Arena, the Australia summer season and also if I get the chance, SACA Grade Cricket, because I deem it to be of great importance to include this on the site.

I will be looking at posting news, scores, results, and anything else that others may be able to think of, but it is impossible to do this on my own.

At first I will need permission to post scores from the SACA if that happens and I am not too sure about the ACB but I am sure that I will be able to post scores of theirs, but I will check.

Again, I am really keen to see the site go ahead in the coming months, so if anyone out there is interested in designing a site, helping out with information, results, posting news and messages, whatever it may be, please feel free to reply to this message or email me at mr_umpy2002@hotmail.com

I certainly hope to hear from people soon.

Thank You.

Steve.:lol:

Andre

International Regular
How about you take up hosting here and run a South Australian Grade site?

Or, if you wish to, you can apply for a position on the staff here by sending an sample article to the following address: newstaff@cricketweb.net.

And that goes for anyone who wishes to become a member of the Cricket Web team - send sample articles to that address!

mr_umpy2003

Cricket Spectator
How would I go about doing this in terms of starting a sub-site for SACA Grade Cricket?

Thank You.

I am willing to start as soon as possible.

Steve

mr_umpy2003

Cricket Spectator
Hey everyone,

This time i'm looking for anyone in Adelaide or around there who may be involved in SACA Grade Cricket to help me out with the my new unofficial Grade Cricket Website for Adelaide.

If there is noone out there, that is ok, currently it is a 1-man job. If anyone out there, even if you dont play cricket but would like to help as well, please get in touch.

Thank you.

Steve.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I want to join the staff but I can't be bothered to write a sample artical :D:lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
If I was given something to write about then maybe I might find the energy :lol:

[Edited on 13/12/2002 by Rik]

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well, that's just tough, because staff members need to be able to think for themselves and not be prompted.