why did u agree that kallis is boring batsman but not Dravid? i tell u why becuase u r indian and ur bias. u can't present one reason or evidance to change my opinion about Dravid's bating becuase most of ur opinions are based on favoritism and preconception.
The best test match ever
MSN - firstname.lastname@example.org
Manchester United FC: 20 Times
R.I.P. Sledger's Signature, 2004-2008
Dire.i tell u why becuase u r indian and ur bias. u can't present one reason or evidance to change my opinion about Dravid's bating becuase most of ur opinions are based on favoritism and preconception.
Last edited by Pratters; 24-04-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourthcricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006
(Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
1) "Bopara, Essex Lad, Street Fighter as well..."
2) Saj Mahmood (Or when players we all know are inept are persevered with if they shine the coaches shoes or whatever Mahmood did)
3) Sledging, or any form of verbal abuse
4) The absolutely pointless "Mental Disintigration" that takes place before any game these days.. "I won't be having a beer with Pietersen - No, nor will I, you ****..
5) Sporting Cliche's and the fact that players are gagged from pretty much voicing any kind of view that might be interesting.. I'm fed up of reading "Yeah, we're going to target their batsman.. Our bowlers will be looking to take wickets.. "The guys are a bit disappointed" or "We're in it to win".. Oh for a personality in the game, someone who actually says something that leaves me thinking, "oh really?" ....
6) The ICC, their sterlization of the game, handling of pretty much everything, from Zimbabwe to bottles of Cola...
So yeah, pretty much all my gripes are off field issues...
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)