• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Here If You've Never Won a CW Award

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Anyway, there's no need to lose heart! If you don't get the Hussey sometime very soon I feel you're rather hard-done-by.
...that's strange because I don't generally say anything.

And I find this title that assumes I am a hermaphrodie offensive, when does it change?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Better make a lot of posts and find-out. ;)

IE, stop that saying nothing.

The few things you have said, almost all of late, have been of pretty decent quality IMO.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Haha, not having been privvy to the particulars of the arrival and departure, being absent at the time, what was the point of changing accounts? :huh:

I mean, I can't imagine doing it myself! :laugh:
Basically at the time I felt that the general vibe of CW had plummetted - there were a lot of confrontations going on, people being nasty to each other and so on. So I decided I'd had enough and left. Obviously I came back, but felt that a fresh start would be in order, hence the new account. I was working with James at the time, so he knew the story and was satisfied I wasn't going to have two active accounts at once.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Get your wandering Dutch hands off me.
wait that wasn't you ? :ph34r: :-O

Voltmanic is a typical CW dissease you feel witty...but you aren't and you get..euh manic about it :ph34r: :huh:
bit stupid since the real Voltman is witty...

oke ive lost myself here

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Aww, don't cry, guys. At least you all stand a chance. Try being female here.....:ph34r:

luffy

International Captain
vic why should i delete my post the big green eyed monster hasnt reared its ugly head again has it

these awards are much sought after in liverpool especially the cracker on a lot of training went into that:wacko:
WTF??