• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ Domestic Contracts

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Tamara, its good to see that Peter Fulton was included in the domestic contracts for Canterbury so it shows that he is still very much being considered.

hourn

U19 Cricketer
Is James Marshall any chance of getting a Kiwi contract.

He' s a top guy. he played in Sydney with my club (Eastern Suburbs) in the Sydney Grade Comp, and he's a very good batsmen and as already mentioned a top bloke to boot and it would be a great reward for him.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah both James & Hamish got contracts with Northern Districts...I know both are being looked at as test players for NZ.

I rate James higher than Hamish even though Hamish seems to be more in favour with the selectors.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Really good to see Peter with a contract. He hasn't made the team to play against Otago though.
I am very interested to see that Hopkins has missed out for Canterbury. Last year I thought Hart and Him were very close. Maybe we will see Papps keeping this year as well.

As for James. He is a great Guy, I had some coaching from him a few years ago and then saw him playing last year. He came and talked to me and sent me a ND shirt. I think he may be in the running for Test opening position that seems upfilled at the moment.