• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pura Cup Final 2006/07

predict the result

• tasmania outright

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • NSW outright

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • draw, Tasmania Champions

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I haven't been watching. Any reason why it's better than Butterworth's? Besides it taking up more time and making NSW's job tougher?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Brillant cricket from Tasmania, they were brillant all season. I watched most of yesterday on TV, TBH i was about to cry, so despressing. If it wasn't for Sri Lanka win last night bring my spirits up i would have.

Anyway moving on from my lameness, anyone think this could be the start of a new era of Tassie dominance. They got some very good cricketers coming through and they seem to be able to import plenty of players to fill in their holes.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TASMANIA :D

I don't know about Dominance, but they definetly have a strong team now that they have some good young bowlers coming through, something they've lacked in the past. Butterworths performance was simply magnificent for a player who only received a regular 1st team spot this season. He's definetly given the selectors some hope for the future in terms of a bowling allrounder.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Wow - just saw the scoreboard. Well done the Tassie Tigers. Most of the team is home grown too.:thumbup:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Well done Tassie - glad they won if Victoria couldn't... Hope Butterworth can carry on with the kind of performance he turned in here!

luffy

International Captain
Well done Tassie, good to see them win something. Can't wait to see more of Butterworth in the future.