• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afridi's height/weight and raw strength.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That's not a bad one - is that all one pic? If not, how about using some pic-edit software to make it?

Can then add it to Zac's collection.

adharcric

International Coach
I can't believe I'm actually contributing to this thread ...

Out of Afridi, Symonds and Dhoni, who is the strongest striker of the ball?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Afridi, but its almost impossible to tell. The thing about Afridi compared to Dhoni and Symonds is that sometimes when he lofts the ball straight (as he showed yesterday), it looks effortless. Its just all forearm. Whereas, whilst Dhoni can smash the leather off a ball as good as anyone, you can tell he literally gives it everything he's got (as seen by his massive follow through).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tendulkar is not a choker, Yuvraj Singh is still not a Test batsman, and Parthiv Patel still looks like he's eight.
Wasn't talking to you... was trying to bait an answer out of a potential alexkumar... did you ever experience him?

I was being sarcastic on the Tendulkar count, and was deliberately misspelling Yuvaraj as he failed to spell it correctly in any of his incarnations over a considerable period of time, and the caps were deliberate impersination.