• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zulqarnain!!! WTF is this?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
To quote our friend Peter Young....

"Goooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeee".

(What's the bets on his next alter-ego?)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just looking through the members to see if you were pre-empting or had noticed something reminded me about this and this.

Why, when he's got that many posts, has he got 2 accounts? What was the point? It's not like he was ever banned on either.

And he's certainly not the only case of two strangely-alike Kiwis, either.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Just looking through the members to see if you were pre-empting or had noticed something reminded me about this and this.

Why, when he's got that many posts, has he got 2 accounts? What was the point? It's not like he was ever banned on either.

And he's certainly not the only case of two strangely-alike Kiwis, either.
I faintly remember him talking about how he forgot his password for one of his accounts. Maybe the posts overlap, although this could be explained by automatic sign-ins.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
But the two accounts were created within 15 days of each other, and both have plenty of posts.

Not sure, of course, if those posts were concurrant.