• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The one player you want to play for your country

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Jacques Kallis or Kumar Sangakkara. Kallis due to the fact he would allow Flintoff to bat lower down the order or Kumar because his a world class batsman and pretty decent wicket keeper.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England need another good all rounder. Just when the bowling attack picks up, the batting collpases. And as soon as the batting gets good again, the bowlers lose it. England need a consistent player of both bowling and batting, and also, soeone who is decent in the field. And Im not talking about any old Freddie Flintoff, we need new blood, a cricketer who is young and has a good 12-13 years in him. I think its obvious who we need.

England need Samit Patel.

Or failing that, I would like to see Jacques Kallis.
I don't see why any team would need two genuine allrounders tbh. Then again, South Africa have at least 2 at any given time. *shrug*

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
I don't see why any team would need two genuine allrounders tbh. Then again, South Africa have at least 2 at any given time. *shrug*
Well thanks for finishing that debate, saved me some thought.

and I wasnt being entirely serious with the Samit Patel thing, although I would orgasm if he did get picked.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well thanks for finishing that debate, saved me some thought.

and I wasnt being entirely serious with the Samit Patel thing, although I would orgasm if he did get picked.
When did I mention Samit Patel in my post?
It really saddens me the way that people don't read my posts. :(

shortpitched713

International Captain
Hm... phrased that badly, I meant that if I took ODIs into consideration as well I might choose Gayle ahead of Strauss. As it was I hadn't originally thought about ODIs.

gunner

U19 Cricketer
i would have micheal clarke for pakistan

once inzi retires then pakistan could have the same team for like another 10-15 years