• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Mail

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now I realise some of you here may think this is slightly childish but I was wondering what is the best way to give a national player an email? I realise that their personal email addresses won't be accesible to the public and then I thought that maybe going through Cricket Australia would be the way to go. However any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
There used to be something on Baggygreen, not sure if it is theer anymore, you could email CA on cricket.com.au and ask them - spose there might be something on that site too.

FRAZ

International Captain
I am not interested in emailing or whatever but still , what is the email address of Shoaib Akhtar ? Any one ?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pace, accuracy, conventional swing, reverse swing, a decent slower ball.

Shane Bond has the tools. I don't see why - when he's right - he wouldn't be a potent bowler in almost all conditions. There's not much else a bowler can do to the ball with the laws of the game.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks for the answers guys, if anyone cares I'm actually trying to email Adam Gilchrist.