• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Test Rankings

Laurrz

International Debutant
sorry not sure if this has been posted before

Batting

1. Ponting 936
2. Yousuf 933
3. Pietersen 870
4. Sangakkara 857
5. Hussey 842
6. Hayden 828
7. Dravid 816
8. Lara 801
9. Younis 786
10. Kallis 783

Bowling

1. Murali 913
2. Ntini 833
3. McGrath 829 :(
4. Warne 785 :(
5. Kumble 731
6. Hoggard 725
7. Bond 722
8. Clark 720 :D :D :D
9. Pollock 710
10. Flintoff 708

1. Australia 135
2. England 114
3. Pakistan 112
4. India 107
5. Sri Lanka 102
6. South Africa 98
7. New Zealand 93
8. West Indies 72

archie mac

International Coach
Surprised how far Kallis has dropped down, great battle for the top batting spot, and for mine I think they are spot on. Murali clearly No.1 in bowling at the moment, what will happen to SL when he finally decides to give it away?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bond at 7? How many Tests has he played in the last year exactly?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
If I'm not mistaken, that's a new career highest rating for Murali - I think his previous highest mark was 911.

Congratulations to him - he's had a phenomenal year. Fair call Archiemac, his retirement will leave an even bigger hole in the SL team than McWarne in ours imo.

Punter probably has an advantage in the batting stakes at the moment in that he gets to stay on 936 until November! MoYo, on the other hand, has to try to maintain his extraordinary form to overtake him. Neither Dravid or Kallis have quite produced the form of recent years in their latest Tests, so it's not a great surprise to see them declining.

adharcric

International Coach
I fear for SL when Murali retires. Good to see that Malinga is developing as a quality replacement for Vaas, but they'll be screwed without Murali. Time to give Bandara more action.

aussie tragic

International Captain
You forgot Allrounder :)

1. Kallis (433)
2. Flintoff (415)
3. Pollock (345)
4. Vettori (328)
5. Warne (273)
6. Pathan (254)
7. Vaas (252)
8. Gayle (230)
9. Jayasuriya (206)
10. Lee (201)

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Really strange site to see all of the Legends (Lara, Tendulkar, Dravid, Kallis, bar Ponting) out of the mix, good look to it though, my two favourite batsmen doing well (Sangakkara and Pietersen).

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Surprised how far Kallis has dropped down, great battle for the top batting spot, and for mine I think they are spot on. Murali clearly No.1 in bowling at the moment, what will happen to SL when he finally decides to give it away?
SL has lots of other quality spinners , who with a bit of fine tuning can be matchwinners like Murali... I am certain one or few of them if given a chance will step up to the mark...For instance Bandara, Lokuaaratchchi, etc... I am confidant with Ashley Mallet's talent searching and coaching drive currently on in SL , we will find good replacements for Murali... obviously they will take their time to come good ...but I am confidant ... may be over confidant that some of these guys will step up to the challenge ...:happy: