• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lara Bingle ruins lives

ash chaulk

International Captain
imagine dating Bingle... your out with the guys and you get the damn phone call WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YA?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't she have abit of an advantage in the UK skating series because shes already done the one out here.

Alysum

U19 Debutant
What wrong with all this ? She is so hot, I wouldn't mind living a romance with her for a little while. Clarke is only 25 so there is no way it's a serious long term relationship. Bingle is still a kid !

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
I wonder if the TAB are offering a head to head for Paris v. Lara in 2007. Figuratively it would be a tight race, I'm not quite sure you could say the same literally though.

ripper868

International Coach
What wrong with all this ? She is so hot, I wouldn't mind living a romance with her for a little while. Clarke is only 25 so there is no way it's a serious long term relationship. Bingle is still a kid !
Clarke has given up and 8 year long relationship with his high school sweetheart for her though

bingles track record says no

EDIT: Clarke has give up an 8 year long relationship with his high school sweetheart for her though

note reason for editing

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He's given up? And an 8-year relationship?

Looks like his chances of playing an Ashes before 2013 are dim...

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Apart from the fact that this woman has slept with a cricketer ....:laugh:
there's nothing related to Cricket in this story , IMO ....should be moved to OT .:laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It did strike me as something of an out-of-place thread...

JASON, you naughty boy, how dare you mention the words "sleep with" in this forum... :laugh:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clarke has given up and 8 year long relationship with his high school sweetheart for her though

bingles track record says no

EDIT: Clarke has give up an 8 year long relationship with his high school sweetheart for her though

note reason for editing
I think his ex-girlfriend was better...

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
You have to wonder if Clarke heard about the Fevola story before....or whether he really cared....:ph34r: