• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Commentator

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by age_master
Holding is good - Kerry o keefe is the best, he craccks everyone up, Benaud second Taylor 3rd and Holding forth for mine
O'Keefe sounds like he's about to die :wow::O:lol:

Andre

International Regular
Richie Benaud for sure! The cricket's not the same without Richie here in Australia!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Here they are in Paid's order...

1. Agnew
2. Dennis Commeti
3. Holding

I've only heard Dennis do it once, with Kerry O'Keefe, and he was good. If he is anything like he is in the Aussie Rules, he could go Number One.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by marc71178
Its called painting a visual picture...but you probably wouldn't understand that.
No it's called mindless babble.
You just wouldn't understand that because hes a radio commenator he's got to describe the scene to give you an idea of whats happening...ok he goes on about wine and cakes too much I think it keeps the cricket in perspective. Shame you don't seem to understand that either...

Bazza

International 12th Man
I like Bloers and the whole TMS team. But obviously I will watch on TV if I get the chance!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Boycott. Apart from a great insight of the game, what i like most about him is that he comes up with whatever he believes is right or wrong about the game infront. Therefore even if he's eventually proven wrong about something, he can come out with a straight face. A great asset, you have to believe in yourself and then be able to back it with conviction.

CricketGuru

School Boy/Girl Captain
Boycott. A straight forward and tough commentator who will praise and/or criticize any team or any player according to what the deserve or at least what he thinks they deserve.

I like that 8D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Bazzaroodoo
I like Bloers and the whole TMS team. But obviously I will watch on TV if I get the chance!
I sometimes have both on, as radio describes it so well.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by ajaagarkarajaaja

One man, Sunil Gavaskar!

After retirement, Ajit Agarkar may become a commentator and might do a good job!
Oh no, your not getting away with Sunny...noooooo way...if there is one commentator who is annoying then it is HIM!

CricketGuru

School Boy/Girl Captain

One man, Sunil Gavaskar!

After retirement, Ajit Agarkar may become a commentator and might do a good job!
The way Ajit Agarkar is playing i have a feeling it will be by the start of next year, but i think u need to know about cricket to talk about it :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets

One man, Sunil Gavaskar!

Can't do any worse than as a player!

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
Hey Legglancer, long time, good to see u...where've you been, you should try and post more often, where is the rest of the gang?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Just to state I ment Sidhu when I said Singh...he just confuses the hell out of me. I mean you guys can claim Blowers is waffling on, well, if he is just waffling on then what is this guy on? Heavy stuff no doubt.:O

Legglancer

State Regular
Hey Roy !
How's it going buddy ?? Well after sport.com I
have been a little less involved in cricket. (watched the
ICC trophy though).

How does it feel to be pummeling the poms again? lol

I guess its not much fun when they surrender so meekly.