• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Franklin In, Mills Out

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Wow, have a gold star for pointing out something totally irrelevant to the issue.
Thanks. I hope it can be transferred to my "bedwetting" chart. I'm six stars off a trip to McDonalds.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
So I made a slight error - shall I just hang go myself now?

Doesn't change the fact that Australia have 2 opening bowlers far superior to Mills, and NZ 1.

There's also several others better than Mills.
Haven't noticed anyone trying to stop you.

Ming

State 12th Man
Why don't you name bowlers who are better than Mills on form huh marc? Instead of being vague and bewildering by stating comments such as how Bond was involved in the CH series?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I've named 3 already looking at only 2 nations - with the small number of opening bowlers around, that is enough to show he isn't one of the top ones.