• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Neil Pickup's cousin/brother/other relo playing in the Blind World Cup ?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
shortpitched713 said:
Would no-ball the lot of them. Can't stand for this two-bounce crap, the laws of cricket must be upheld!
I agree, just because they can't see, it doesn't give them the right to bowl underarm.

cpr

International Coach
Hmm, if the blind people are allowed to catch it after one bounce, do they have to use one hand, like the rest of us did when growing up?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Neil Pickup said:
No relation that I'm aware of... It's not that uncommon a surname!

Plus, don't all yorkies pretty much trace their lineage to like one brother and sister a couple hundred years ago?

/I keed, I keed

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
silentstriker said:
Plus, don't all yorkies pretty much trace their lineage to like one brother and sister a couple hundred years ago?

/I keed, I keed
Go and mourn over your pace attack.