• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ultimate number "2"of 2007 (Performances in the ODIs and the tests)

Ultimate number "2" !!!

• Total voters

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh and BTW, if you reject the result of Eng-pak, for spurious reasons, I reject the result of Pak-Eng, for the reason that 3 cheating bowlers started the first test match:mellow:

England drew in India, thats by far the most important match-up recently here.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
grecian said:
Oh and BTW, if you reject the result of Eng-pak, for spurious reasons, I reject the result of Pak-Eng, for the reason that 3 cheating bowlers started the first test match:mellow:

England drew in India, thats by far the most important match-up recently here.
hahahaha good try !!
And for Neil it might be a jelly with comparison to a statement saying "This hair issue is just like the 1965 war b/w Pak and Ind) ..
Bless ya !

grecian

Not really trying to wind you up Fraz, just pointing out the futility of ruling out results, because you don't like the officiating.

Oh and you seem to like the ICC rankings, so why your disparity with one nation.

FRAZ

International Captain
grecian said:
Not really trying to wind you up Fraz, just pointing out the futility of ruling out results, because you don't like the officiating.
You see ,you will keep on percieving me as a Pakistani fan , Ask your heart , right ????? And please be truthful . I was talking about Indians there and you had to drag in a guy who had a chuking problem in a match after being released and was banned later on and then two individuals found positive (so did rudseski ) with a level of 14 % where legal limit is 8 % in Asian men and 6% in others !!! And you were clearly being sarcastic and I don't want to get into any stupid you this me that argument ! I was talking Indians there and not Pakistanis mind ya !!!

grecian

FRAZ said:
You see ,you will keep on percieving me as a Pakistani fan , Ask your heart , right ????? And please be truthful . I was talking about Indians there and you had to drag in a guy who had a chuking problem in a match after being released and was banned later on and then two individuals found positive (so did rudseski ) with a level of 14 % where legal limit is 8 % in Asian men and 6% in others !!! And you were clearly being sarcastic and I don't want to get into any stupid you this me that argument ! I was talking Indians there and not Pakistanis mind ya !!!

Part of your original post in this thread mentions that you discount that series. This seems to be one of your tenuous reasons to rank England sixth in tests. This seems utterly irrational, in every way. You still haven't explained how 5 nations will be ahead of us, I give you Australia. We've beaten South Africa home and away, same with West Indies, pakistan draw, New zealand, nah.

Ho-hum....

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
grecian said:
Asif didn't play against England in the Pakistan home series ;)

FRAZ

International Captain
nightprowler10 said:
Afridi didn't play in the first test. Only the second one.
I forgot that . And actualy he plays or not , it doesn't make much of a difference now a days !