• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Zimbabwe in Bangladesh

James

Cricket Web Owner
26 Nov 2006 - Warm-up match
Bir Shreshtha Shaheed Flight Lieutenant Motiur Rahman Stadium

28 Nov 2006 - Twenty20 International

30 Nov 2006 - First ODI

03 Dec 2006 - Second ODI
Shaheed Chandu Stadium

05 Dec 2006 - Third ODI
Shaheed Chandu Stadium

08 Dec 2006 - Fourth ODI
Mirpur/Fatullah Stadium

09 Dec 2006 - Fifth ODI
Mirpur/Fatullah Stadium

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Well, no one else wants to play them, I suppose it's good they're getting match practice. :)

Still can't understand why Bangladesh's tour of New Zealand got cancelled...

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Bangladesh to cruise through the ODI series so long as they can get Taylor early. On home pitches, the quality of Rafique, Razzak and Saqibul should be too much for Zimbabwe.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nafees to score another couple of tons.

Taylor to do well hopefully, like watching him play.

Jungle Jumbo

Langeveldt said:
Why do Bangladesh always play Zimbabwe?
Interestingly they didn't arrange ODIs outside of the FTP for a long period of time, mainly because initially Zimbabwe were scared of losing to Bangladesh and devalueing their Test status, and then vice versa. As I've said, Bangladesh have nothing to fear on the home pitches - they should win easily.

Twenty20 should be interesting. I expect Rafique will be shunted up the order.

Jungle Jumbo

Bangladesh 23-man Training Squad
Habibul Bashar (captain), Shahriar Nafees (vice-captain), Khaled Mashud, Javed Omar, Mohammad Rafique, Mohammad Ashraful, Rajin Saleh, Mashrafe Mortaza, Aftab Ahmed, Tushar Imran, Manjurul Islam Rana, Shahadat Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Syed Rasel, Nafees Iqbal, Alok Kapali, Enamul Haque jnr, Tapash Baisya, Nazmul Hossain, Mushfiqur Rahim, Saqibul Hasan, Farhad Reza and Mehrab Hossain jnr.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It's not like it hasn't happened before in recent times.
In Bangladesh on the subcontinent wickets it is very unlikely the series result you are predicting according to me at least.

Last edited: