• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The VB Series

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
who do u think will win, i bet everyone will say Aussie, but i'm not so sure. people would have thought that it would b aussie, south africa then NZ but i think it wrong. Look at the difference in compition that NZ gave aussie than South Africa. NZ actually had a big chance of winning the series but did South Africa?? NO! so if NZ just play some good intellegent cricket i think they can win the VB Series, post ure thoughts....

James

Cricket Web Owner
...but will miss the first 6-7 games which means he'll miss over half of the tournament :(

Sam

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
NZ selected hinted at the inclusion of Brendan McCullum

I doubt that it will happen but it would be funny if it did. He wouldn't be shy to charge old Brett Lee. On the weekend he smashed 61 off 39 balls that was in a 4 day game as well. ;)

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
well, if Astle won't make the first games he will make it to the final against South Africa cos NZ are gonna thrash the Aussies so hard they are gonna forfeight. Nah just jokes. P.S. i actually do think that they will include McCullum

Sam

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I still reckon he'a an outside chance. ( McCullum) but I think they should not expose him this earlier.

Sinclair is currently 70 not out againts Canterbury. Richardson looked good for his 27 until got caught and even Matt Horne smashed 50 off 40 balls for Auckland. ??

Shane Bond has 2/31 off 8 overs so he will sure to be included. :)

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
nah, i think Bonds bowling pretty badly. Matt Horne was good when he got 55 from 45 but then got out from a poor stroke. Richardson is just awesome :)

Ian_Harveys_no1

Cricket Spectator
New Zealand are damn good one day side and on current form south africa could prove the upset and see a non_aussie final? Id like to see that