• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

2011rugby

Cricket Spectator
Im surprised the ICC is allowing these clips to stay on youtube. I had one video of the All Blacks world cup haka on youtube. It got 60000 views in 3 days and then youtube removed it! I thought it was great advertising but obviously Rugby World Cup Limited didnt agree.

The ICC will be getting alot of new interest in cricket because of the hundreds of clips currently on youtube.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Sreesanth is an idiot. I am just ashamed that he plays for India.

His antics are just shameful and frankly he is one of the worst behaved player I have seen. It never was funny, it never will be.

ColdSnow

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sreesanth is an idiot. I am just ashamed that he plays for India.

His antics are just shameful and frankly he is one of the worst behaved player I have seen. It never was funny, it never will be.
I like Sreesanth. I can't stop laughing at this dance.

He is a good, aggro bowler. Not really badly behaved or rude.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I like Sreesanth. I can't stop laughing at this dance.

He is a good, aggro bowler. Not really badly behaved or rude.
Sreesanth is not rude and what next..Pigs were flying towards planet mars.. ? Watch his reaction after getting Hayden out and also watch his appeal for lbw. I knew then and there that he was going to get fined for that.

shehanwije

School Boy/Girl Captain
10 Key Moments from the T20 Cricket World Cup 2007

The inaugaral T20 World Cup produced its fair share of action and tension in a series of close, fiercely fought contents. We bring you 10 key moments from the action. India won a memorable final against Pakistan at the Wanderers on 24 Sept to seal victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRXw2pw-nts