• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Website!!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, I'm bringing the key, don't want it to be like the last time when no one brought it. Mayhem ensued, let me tell you.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
Yeah, I'm bringing the key, don't want it to be like the last time when no one brought it. Mayhem ensued, let me tell you.
Yeah, can't believe Mick is allowed back in Woolworths after his no pants fiasco.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
benchmark00 said:
Yeah, can't believe Mick is allowed back in Woolworths after his no pants fiasco.
My word. I'm just glad they don't have video cameras in the whole store, cause things really kind of spiralled out of control

Last edited: