• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Food Glorious Food

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
My boss thinks I'm a loony because I'm giggling my silly head off whilst looking at a (he thinks) spreadsheet of roulette table bet limits.

If I get fired it's your fault, Volty.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Skull-worthy, you reckon? :p

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Although note that I could have replaced "If they're rugby players in the Andes" with "If it's an all-girl football team".

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
Skull-worthy, you reckon? :p
When you pry it from my cold, dead hands

/and eat my liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti fv fv fv fv fv fv knowing you and your rugby-playing chummies

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
Although note that I could have replaced "If they're rugby players in the Andes" with "If it's an all-girl football team".
Now THAT's skull-worthy

/well, head-worthy anyway