• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in West Indies

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
adharcric said:
lol, sorry about that, i keep a live commentary going and ive had it with certain pathan bashers on here.
Thank God you are not doing live commentry on TV/Radio.

adharcric

International Coach
Sanz said:
Thank God you are not doing live commentry on TV/Radio.
Would you rather hear me say "yes, pathan, yes!! where are the ****ing doubters now?" or hear Srinath say "that's a cover drive through covers by Peter Kirsten".
Prepared for a brutal response.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
adharcric said:
Thank you Chanderpaul. Let's wrap it up now. Sarwan says "not so soon".
Hellow Mr. live commentry ?? Is it on only during Irfan's bowling or Raina's batting ?

adharcric

International Coach
Sanz said:
Hellow Mr. live commentry ?? Is it on only during Irfan's bowling or Raina's batting ?
well i need to feel some support too ... just one post from jono in the last hour isnt very encouraging

adharcric

International Coach
Carlton Baugh looks like a fiery young lad. I liked Ramdin but hopefully this guy does well for the Windies.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
from the cricinfo commentary, sounds like patel is being a little wayward, is that so?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Why is Yuvraj bowling the 46th over when AA and IKP have 6 overs left between them ?

adharcric

International Coach
Because Dravid wants to give Yuvi and Munaf practice.
Yes, Munaf hasn't been that impressive. I don't know why he's so slow in one-dayers. Reasonably accurate but he hasn't used those yorkers he displayed in the England tests.