• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just had to let all of you see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
I couldn't believe it when I read it.

It was on the Gary Kirsten/Shane Warne thread that was closed as it turned itself into another Murali vs Warne thread.

C_C posted this...

"Warne, even during his period was ordinary against WI,IND and SL."

I can't stop laughing. The mental images are superb. At least he will be able to find a new sponsor.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I couldn't believe it when I read it.

It was on the Gary Kirsten/Shane Warne thread that was closed as it turned itself into another Murali vs Warne thread.

C_C posted this...

"Warne, even during his period was ordinary against WI,IND and SL."

I can't stop laughing. The mental images are superb. At least he will be able to find a new sponsor.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
For a second I thought sirjeremy11 had returned. Odd that this thread did not have any replies for 2 years, 2 months, TBH.

bond21

Banned
yea Ian Bell was kryptonite to Warne.

Warne also hated the Gabba cause he never got any wickets there.

Warney also got 100 against NZ, it was a no ball he got out on. Vettori is a cheat, he shouldve called Warne back cause he knew he bowled a no ball.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, Warne got just 33, as that was the score he was dropped off Shane Bond on.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Took you two years to see the funny side of it ? Then I am not so surprised I cant see it yet :)
:laugh: I only read it today for the first time, I've never even heard of the poster. It's probably not funny but it was just momentarily amusing to think of Shane Warne blaming his poor figures on his menstrual cycle.........I could almost hear him saying it.:laugh:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: I only read it today for the first time, I've never even heard of the poster. It's probably not funny but it was just momentarily amusing to think of Shane Warne blaming his poor figures on his menstrual cycle.........I could almost hear him saying it.:laugh:
Haha, yeah I could definitely see him blaming his send-off of Andrew Hudson in Jo'burg on PMS.

Craig

World Traveller
yea Ian Bell was kryptonite to Warne.

Warne also hated the Gabba cause he never got any wickets there.

Warney also got 100 against NZ, it was a no ball he got out on. Vettori is a cheat, he shouldve called Warne back cause he knew he bowled a no ball.
Haha, how I can remember at least one wicket Warne got off a no-ball. All bowlers have probably done it in their life.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
His full name was Arm-C-C. - as in man-criticizing-arm-chairs :)

He was something else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.