• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka

billie424

Cricket Spectator
Another thing i would like to add to your knowledge. After 2003 WC Pakistan has only had 3 test tours out side the subcontinent in which Pakistan has won 1 against NZ lost 1 against Australia and drew 1 Against Westindies. Now this really is good decent record considering that all teams struggle in Australia against Australia, with the exception of the 2003 Indian Side.

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
I still don't think Pak middle order is as strong as of Australia, however as far as Yousuf is concerned, i guess we have to wait to see how he performs in England this time around.Also Pakistan's performnce in England will be a real test of the team.If they lose badly to England then it will prove my initial observation right that this is a team that will struggle poorly while playing overseas.However if they manage to do well or even draw the series then i guess it will show that the team is doing remarkably under Inzamam in test matches.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SL without Sanath, Vaas and Ruchira Perera will have to play extremely well .

Looks like SL set to qualify for the Champions Trophy thru play offs !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
There goes Pakistan batting's top.

When will they ever learn....when will they ever

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
A great start by the Lankans, but it looks like Pakistan has steadied their ship..
Maharoof bowling well here..

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Butt has just fallen to Malinga, his been really impressive today. Pitch doesn’t look too pretty, anything around 220 and the Paks should win.

Beleg

International Regular
Inzy vs. Murali is always fun to watch.

Edit: The ball is keeping low and we are barely into the 23rd over of the game.

I think 250 should be an excellent total on this track.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Beleg said:
Inzy vs. Murali is always fun to watch.

Edit: The ball is keeping low and we are barely in the 23rd over of the game.
Great stuff...

The bounce can only get worse as well, Asif is going to be a right handful on this wicket, especially with the uneven bounce and pace.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Beleg said:
Hmm, should Inzamam bat at number 3?
always wanted to see him bat at number 3.. he has more time to play his shots and has the termperment to stay till the end of the innings..

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
Not much batting left for Pakistan now, they are 125-5, and i reckon they will get near 175-190, which wouldn't be enough to win the match.

A total of 240-250 would have been a defendable one, looks like Pak will continue their poor run in ODI.Fifth consecutive loss in ODI might spell trouble for big man Inzi.