• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI on MONDAY????????

DesithrillDotCo

Cricket Spectator
Here in USA we work on monday. If we stay up all night on sunday night to see this ODI how we will work next day? Dishnetwork has paid them millions of dollars to show the match in USA. Now they should have some consideration for us.May be someone can answer this i just like to know what is the funda behind ODI on Monday and not on weekend?

Last edited:

adharcric

International Coach
If you're a true fanatic, you'll watch it without complaints.:happy:
I'm an EE major at Berkeley, and I pull all-nighters and go to class the next morning for this stuff. Suck it up.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
DesithrillDotCo said:
Here is USA we work on monday. If we stay up all night on sunday night to see this ODI how we will work next day? Dishnetwork has paid them millions of dollars to show the match in USA. Now they should have some consideration for us.May be someone can answer this i just like to know what is the funda behind ODI on Monday and not on weekend?
I share your disappointment as I have school on Monday, although they do need to schedule a couple of matches in the weekdays otherwise there'd be a weeks difference between each match.

DesithrillDotCo

Cricket Spectator
adharcric said:
If you're a true fanatic, you'll watch it without complaints.:happy:
I'm an EE major at Berkeley, and I pull all-nighters and go to class the next morning for this stuff. Suck it up.
I am married 43 year old man if I am lazy at work they will fire me and who will take care of my kids? :) I just like to know the logic behind Monday one day match?

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
they have matches on the weekday all the time
and if you want to watch it live it's gonna be an all nigher aint it

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
I am also disappointed because i will be at school while this match is on and will only be able to watch 2 of the 5 ODIs live and will unfortunately have to make do with highlights of the other 3 games from 10pm-12pm.

Deja moo

International Captain
I thought that was because Friday was the weekly day off in Pakistan, hence Sundays don't make much of a difference there ?

Nishant

International 12th Man
no1_gangsta_786 said:
I am also disappointed because i will be at school while this match is on and will only be able to watch 2 of the 5 ODIs live and will unfortunately have to make do with highlights of the other 3 games from 10pm-12pm.

thats quite unlucky! But dont u have half-term like most of the people in the UK. I get to watch 4/5 matches and half of the 1st ODI

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
I'll have to ask my form tutor tommorrow in school if half term is coming up. I really hope it is because i want to watch the ODI series.

Nishant

International 12th Man
no1_gangsta_786 said:
I'll have to ask my form tutor tommorrow in school if half term is coming up. I really hope it is because i want to watch the ODI series.

trust me, im sure that it starts next monday and is for a week. You'll get to watch the ODIs