• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moises Henriques

Joao_Quinto

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I have noticed there is a bit of hype re this fellow.

Questions.

Is he deserving of it? Talent wise is he in the league of Watson or maybe Botham, Imran or Rikke Clarke?

Has anyone here seem him play? If so, how does he look?

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Meh, too early to tell. I'll be watching him though. And apparently (I learnt this via the media) he is a pretty good allrounder, charging in to open the bowling (sometimes) for NSW even!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I played against him a couple of years ago in a representative match here. He opened the bowling and took 7 for not many, he then batted at three and made an unbeaten 120 odd.

He used to be out and out express, fastest ive ever faced for his age, but i'm told (by jacko) he's had a few injuries and has slowed down slightly, but still is sharp.

He's an excellent prospect with bat and ball, if he continues his development he'll be in the Australian team by about 23 by my estimations. He tears teams apart at age level.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
I played against him a couple of years ago in a representative match here. He opened the bowling and took 7 for not many, he then batted at three and made an unbeaten 120 odd.

He used to be out and out express, fastest ive ever faced for his age, but i'm told (by jacko) he's had a few injuries and has slowed down slightly, but still is sharp.

He's an excellent prospect with bat and ball, if he continues his development he'll be in the Australian team by about 23 by my estimations. He tears teams apart at age level.
sounds good.

Autobahn

State 12th Man
I'll pass judgement when he's played about 5 full seasons of state cricket plus maybe a few overseas seasons.

You just can't judge a guy who's only played one ING cup game and a couple of 20/20's.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
He's Portuguese, isn't he? By birth at least. Willing to bet he'll be the first player born there to play test cricket.