• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricinfo Magazine

adharcric

International Coach
Are any of you guys subscribing to the new Cricinfo magazine? Being a cricket lover, I'm tempted to consider it in the near future, but not sure if it's worth it. Your thoughts??

Sudeep

International Captain
adharcric said:
Are any of you guys subscribing to the new Cricinfo magazine? Being a cricket lover, I'm tempted to consider it in the near future, but not sure if it's worth it. Your thoughts??
I'm not subscribing, since I'll most probably be moving to USA in a few months. I'll pick up a copy from newsstands whenever I feel like having a read. It sure does look good though.

Craig

World Traveller
If it goes on sale in the news stands here then I'd buy it to see if I like it and it is worth buying. Otherwise I probably won't be.

Craig

World Traveller
£37 if subscribing from outside of India.

About $88-90 Australian.

Not sure in your neck of the woods.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Its replacing Wisden Asia Cricket which was published for 2-3 years and was stopped about 6 months earlier.

I dont see wide changes. If there are, great.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol poor form Jack.

I've been thinking about subscribing. I generally like reading Harsha Bhogle and Dravid's articles, and they are said to appear quite often in the magazines. Tell us how it is ASAP Honest :)