• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India-Pak series TV coverage in USA?

Ringua

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Can anyone tell me as if a particular channel is covering the series, or if its possible to view it on net?
Also any ideas as to how much it costs??

I'm dying to watch it and expecting India whitewash Pak in test series this time ar :) ound

Ringua

Can anyone tell me if its possible to watch it on DirectTV?? their website talks about Aus-SA matches but doesn't say anything about Indo-Pak series!!

If there is some other website that is covering the series, then please let me know.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
There is a package you can buy from DISHNetwork for a $150 that includes the test and ODI series. That is how I will be watching Pakistan whitewash India :D. Not sure if they'll show this series on Directv's CricketTicket.

Ringua

nightprowler10 said:
There is a package you can buy from DISHNetwork for a $150 that includes the test and ODI series. That is how I will be watching Pakistan whitewash India :D. Not sure if they'll show this series on Directv's CricketTicket.
can you please provide me the link of that dishnetwork, or can you please tell me a bit more about that dishnetwork?

adharcric

International Coach
GladiatrsInBlue said:
Cricket isn't popular in USA so i don't think u will be able to watch it on TV.
uhh you must be clueless then. cricket is available here on tv as well as on the net (willow.tv). there are also local semi-pro cricket leagues, hundreds of social clubs, youth academies and even some high school cricket teams now (at least in my area).

Fusion

Global Moderator
adharcric said:
uhh you must be clueless then. cricket is available here on tv as well as on the net (willow.tv). there are also local semi-pro cricket leagues, hundreds of social clubs, youth academies and even some high school cricket teams now (at least in my area).
I second that. I likve in Dallas and there are plenty of organized teams here. Cricket will probably never be a mainstream sport in the U.S, but it has a good following.