• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

35 Test Hundreds for Sachin Tendulkar !

TendulkarFan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Congratulations to Sachin! Indians didn't have much to be proud of in the mid-90s but Sachin was always our shining light. And despite all the heady accomplishments and the god-like treatment he has received, he has managed to stay very humble.

We may never see another like him so I hope he carries on for a very long time. Top class performer and more importantly, a top class person. He deserves all the accolades.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
open365 said:
meh,Lara would have more if doubles counted.
100 would entail how many times you have reached 100 or beyond in an inning - a regard in which Tendulkar leads Lara.

dinu23

International Debutant
congrats sachin! may runs flow from ur bat in the years to come. ( but not against SL :D )

Sudeep

International Captain
God is back. ;)

Jokes aside, it's good he's finally past this milestone.

His best (or one of it) has to be the one against Pakistan with severe back problem.

What a cricketer!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Sudeep said:
God is back. ;)

Jokes aside, it's good he's finally past this milestone.

His best (or one of it) has to be the one against Pakistan with severe back problem.

What a cricketer!
I am glad it was at Chennai and I saw it. :)

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Sachin. Very fitting that he has passed this milestone so soon after Lara became the leading runscorer in test cricket. Two great players

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL! That's asking a bit much.

EDIT: Whoops my bad. International centuries, not test centuries. Now that is possible ;)

Last edited:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Jono said:
LOL! That's asking a bit much.
It's not impossible...if Tendulkar plays..say, another 5 years with 2 Test 100s per year and 3 ODI 100s per year, he'll get into the 98 international 100s. IF he plays that long and has a couple of really good years, I think he can get there.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dasa said:
It's not impossible...if Tendulkar plays..say, another 5 years with 2 Test 100s per year and 3 ODI 100s per year, he'll get into the 98 international 100s. IF he plays that long and has a couple of really good years, I think he can get there.
LOL for some reason I read it as 100 test centuries. :mellow: :shy:

You're right, a century of international centuries is a possibility. :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
LOL for some reason I read it as 100 test centuries. :mellow: :shy:

You're right, a century of international centuries is a possibility. :)
Even I was surprised at your denial :)

I think he will get the 100 or get so close to it that he will be made to continue to get them.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
R_D said:
Well done Sachin :D

73 Int centuries and counting. Only 27 more to go :P
Hey R_D,

I must tell you it was very good to see your id. My elder son is called RD by his friends so when I hear or read it anywhere i am always moved. :)

PS For him it is short for Rupen Deep