• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Just confirming the lifetime avatar bet against Sam and Pasag (like he asked me too back then). Well atleast against Sam if Pasag's still not back.

India win/draw - I choose your avatars for a lifetime.

Australia win - You choose mine.

8 hours left, it's showtime baby! :cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah. Neither Sam or Gelman are either mad or insensitive enough to take on said bets.

Gelman's on holiday @themo anyway.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah. Neither Sam or Gelman are either mad or insensitive enough to take on said bets.

Gelman's on holiday @themo anyway.
Ummm Sam already took it on. And the only reason why I am confirming this is because Gelman asked me to after the Vic game at that time. Richard stop assuming ****, you're no one to decide for them. The bet is on whether you like it or not. They can't really back down now (which I doubt they will), it's too late, bet is on.

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
No you look buddy, I don't care what you know/think or w/e, it's frankly none of your business. It's between me, Gelman, and Sam. And the bet is on no matter what. If they back down that's their choice let them decide and tell me for themselves before the test starts. If they don't before the start of the game, the bet is on whether you like it or not and no matter what you think/know/say won't change that fact.

I hereby announce that I, like Zachary Gelman, will also change my avatar for ever if India win the series.
Come back to me after the tour match against Victoria, before the first Test and if you're still willing to do it, I'll accept.