• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guys I got selected

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Great work cricket player. Will everyone get at least one game, with the 15 man squad? Hope you smoke them, buddy.

cricket player

International Debutant
that is what I love about cricket kicking ***,

yeah I would probably play the first game and then if i perform well then i will play the next game then so on and on.

Don

State Vice-Captain
hey good job cp.ur a role model for us young guys now.so go out there and set the example

Don

State Vice-Captain
no im not.uve made it to a recognised team so ur wat all the 15 yr olds here wanna be now.we wanna make it to a recognised team.so looking at u now ive just gotta try and make the T&T u-17 team

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Bob !!!! Well done !!! :notworthy: In 6 years time you'll be the veteran of the team :p. Good luck and keep us notified of how you go

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Well Done Fardin !

You must be so excited. really happy for you. Go and enjoy yourself. Thats the most important thing.

All the very best. :thumbs_up

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Fardin! Incredible. All the best.

And now for some special selections of my own...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
And then...
cricket player said:
No I wont punch the umpire I would rather respect him when I get a bad decision.
:-O
I still can`t believe he said that.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
He's not perfect.........he certainly wouldnt be living in america if he was?????

What the hell do you mean by that steds?you mean people who live in america arent perfect that is the reason they are living in america :)
To be blunt, yes

Shoaib

Banned
cricket player said:
I have to thank everybody in this web for supporting me and encouraging me.
I got selected for under 21 as an 15 year old kid what an accomplishment,Wish me good luck and I hope I do well.
Great! Its the result of all the hardwork that u have been doing for sometime really.Keep working hard and keep it up.