• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Young female cricketer with... potential?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
luckyeddie said:
Who, me?

My IQ is the product of 2 prime numbers.
It is also a prime number higher than a perfect square.
In addition, it is a perfect cube less than a perfect square.
The difference between the perfect square above my IQ and the perfect square below my IQ should make you think of a famous Greek - if you take all three square roots.
This one was easier:
Luckyeddie said:
My IQ Haiku:
Take eight times twenty, add one.
My magic number.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
Good to see God making females with potential.
Of course, Bob. Does it not say in Romans 6:1-3 "What should we say? Should we keep sinning, so that God's wonderful kindness will show up even better? No, we should not! If we are dead to sin, how can we go on sinning? Don't you know that all who share in Christ Jesus being baptised also share in his death?"

Agent TBY

International Captain
steds said:
Of course, Bob. Does it not say in Romans 6:1-3 "What should we say? Should we keep sinning, so that God's wonderful kindness will show up even better? No, we should not! If we are dead to sin, how can we go on sinning? Don't you know that all who share in Christ Jesus being baptised also share in his death?"
And your point is? :wacko:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
man...your bored.