• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andy Flower

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, certainly - we just have to hope that he avoids such rushes of blood in Pakistan.
Sadly, history shows him to have had rather a lot of rushes of blood against all types of bowling.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mister Wright said:
No I didn't see them, or if I did, I can't remember them. There have been a lot that's for sure.
All the more reason that the latest all-calls-to-Third-Umpire is so interesting.

nick-o

State 12th Man
Richard said:
Yes, you did.
Apart from anything, "troll" is not a word used by many on this board - it's really reserved for people who post aught but flame-bait.
And another thing is that I am not the only perpetrator of the pattern, and you are an utter fool if you think I am.
In other words, you admit you are what is normally known as a troll, although people on this board don't use that term much; and your main defence is that you're not the only one.

Fine, end of story as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, and, I'm not obsessed with getting the last word. Point is proven already, and that's enough for me.

tooextracool

International Coach
Richard said:
How many fortunate decisions did he get precisely?
1 that I can think of.
i'd think there were at least a couple of lbw decisions that went in his favor in the one time he went past 50.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I can't remember any but I didn't watch every ball of the innings nor even listen to them so I may not have adaquete scope.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
nick-o said:
In other words, you admit you are what is normally known as a troll, although people on this board don't use that term much; and your main defence is that you're not the only one.

Fine, end of story as far as I'm concerned.
If you really find that something which holds true on other - presumably lower-quality - boards matters so long as those on this board don't give a damn (which is attested to by the fact that I'm not the only one) you are deluded indeed.
Fact is, if that utterly absured term is used and to undertake what it is mistakenly used to describe it's reflective of the low quality of those on the boards' levels of discussion, and a credit to thse on this board's good sense.
Oh, and, I'm not obsessed with getting the last word. Point is proven already, and that's enough for me.
You get it into your head that your point is proven and that's fine by me. Far as I'm concerned, it isn't.