• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bat

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
kwek said:
mate of me has that one. myself am a fan of lighter bats..but this one, i dont like. middle is excellent, rest feels like a plank.
well... i middle everything, so i wouldn't know :cool:
but i guess i can see where you're coming from. but i get the large majority of my runs either square of or behind the wicket, so the pace of the ball does most the work, so i've not really noticed that. but it suits me, cause i'm weak

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Monty said:
what was your first bat
your latest bat
and your favourite bat
1.Peter's Tent-making Bat
2.Underwood's Long-tongued Bat
3.Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat

It doesn't matter which I use, I'll either make 30 or get out quick.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First: DD Slasher!!!
Current: Kookaburra Sword Super Test
Favourite: Kookaburra Sword Super Test

I have 6 bats in total at the moment (four are Impala's i got for free through my sponsorship), but i just use my Sword cause its great and im in love with it...