• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kabir the mediocre trundler gets two daft wickets along with getting carted all over the ground. Hopefully common sense will prevail and Kabir will be left vying for the England drinks waiter position. At least Lewis is a mediocre trundler that doesn't give away big run overs virtually every game.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see Haydos, Marto and Symonds get amongst the runs even if its only against leicesterchire, its all confidence boosting ultimately.... But i hope those selectors drop Pointing, he's costing the country dearly....;)

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Freak scorecard- Extras and Number 10 are joint top scorers, then the next best score is b number 9 and 1!

King_Ponting

International Regular
benchmark00 said:
Good to see Haydos, Marto and Symonds get amongst the runs even if its only against leicesterchire, its all confidence boosting ultimately.... But i hope those selectors drop Pointing, he's costing the country dearly....;)
WTF? Am i picking up a hint of sarcasm?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nice outing for the Australian bowlers as well in the end. McGrath got 2/33 from his 10, and Lee 1/32 from 9, and both apparently bowled quite well, although Lee wasn't so good after his first spell of 5 overs for 6 runs. A few wickets for Hogg, and economical spells from Gillespie and Clarke as well.

Comfortable win by 95 runs.