• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I want your Sledge Hammer

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
King_Ponting said:
I think u may have broken the rules there checkmeout.............................................
Oops yeah sorry my bad! I just copied and pasted this list without even reading through most of it and I also must have overlooked archie mac mentioning "good humoured". Do you reckon I should delete the post?

archie mac

International Coach
chekmeout said:
Oops yeah sorry my bad! I just copied and pasted this list without even reading through most of it and I also must have overlooked archie mac mentioning "good humoured". Do you reckon I should delete the post?
Nah **** it I think its funny
:D

King_Ponting

International Regular
yeh dont worry bout it mate i was just screwing round with ya anyway. Its some quality stuff u've got there

chipmonk

U19 Debutant
Simon O'Donnell Once was sledging Gavaskar, When Gavaskar retorted "Don't sledge me, I have had more sledger's than you have had P****ers" :D

Last edited:

chipmonk

U19 Debutant
Kumar Sangakkara while batting against England responded to Vaughn's decision to bring on Batty ..... "So where is Englands best spinner Croft ?