• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest female cricketer of all time ??

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
Betty Wilson, Mary B Duggan, Molly Hide, Rachel Heyhoe-Flint, Janette Anne-Brittin, Myrtle McLagan, and from the recent times Hockley, Clark, Fitzpatrick.

Wilson is probably the grestest of them all (and definitely the finest allrounder), while the greatest batswoman would be one of Brittin, Heyhoe, Clark and Hockley.

What I know ends there.

The top three from India could be - in no particular order - Diana Eduljee, Shanta Rangaswamy and Sandhya Aggarwal. Mithali could go on to become the best Indian batswoman of all time.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Rachel Heyhoe-Flint by far and away the Greatest Woman Cricketer ever !! She was responsible for setting up the first Women's World Cup long before Men's World Cup was thought of, She created the great profile for Women's cricket at a time it did not exist, She also took women into the sacred men's bastion " the MCC" !!

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I say Deb Hockley because she is my great coach. Nah she is someone who is respected by everyone and showed she was a great player. In years to come both her and Clark will be overtaken by Rolton. Raj had the pontential for sure and 5 years down the track she will still only be 27 and I'm sure she will have some amazing stats.