• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***y XI

Kumar_42

Cricket Spectator
well, from a SL perspective, certainly the impression I get from SL cricket female fans is that Sangakkara would be up there. Also Hashan and Siddath Wettimuny from the 80s were mentioned.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
In a recent poll amongst the female students in India, Shoaib was the most popular cricketer among them, followed by Yuvraj and Dravid.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
My Handsome 11 in Batting Order:

Nathan Astle (NZ)
Adam Gilchrist (Aus)
Sauruv Ganguly (Ind)
Ricky Ponting (Aus)
Rahul Dravid (Ind)
Graeme Smith (SA)
Abdul Razzaq (Pak)
Daniel Vettori (NZ)
Brett Lee (Aus)
Zaheer Khan (Ind)
Shoaib Akhtar (Pak)

I wanted to add more experienced players and not Kaif, Malik, etc.

Last edited:

Link

State Vice-Captain
Langeveldt said:
Here's my mixed XI stab.. (Ohkay I'm comfy with my ***uality.. right, and the blokes are handsome not ***y)

1. GC Smith
2. AB De Villiers
3. ND McKenzie
4. CD Connor
5. RS Dravid
6. MV Boucher
7. S Afridi
8. R Birch
9. A Blignaut
10. B Lee
11. S Bond
like to see connor and birch. But boucher, doesnt he have varios gaps in his teeth, but if thats what poeple go for, maybe i should rearrange my teeth :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Link said:
like to see connor and birch. But boucher, doesnt he have varios gaps in his teeth, but if thats what poeple go for, maybe i should rearrange my teeth :p
Drop him for the kiwis women's keeper Sara McGlashan, she has to be third hotest girl in cricket, maybe second behind Rosalie Birch.

Link

State Vice-Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Drop him for the kiwis women's keeper Sara McGlashan, she has to be third hotest girl in cricket, maybe second behind Rosalie Birch.
yeah maybe.
Nah she'd be third behind connor

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Gangster said:
All-***y XI

1. Graeme Smith - SAF
2. Shahid Afridi - PAK
3. Shoaib Malik - PAK
4. Rahul Dravid - IND
5. Kevin Pietersen - ENG
6. Michael Clarke - AUS
7. Mahendra Dhoni - IND (Keeper)
8. Daniel Vettori - NZL
9. Brett Lee - AUS
10. Shoaib Akhtar - PAK
11. Andre Nel - SAF

This is the current all-xi ***y team. Wow this is the gayest post I have ever made, but it's okay!
Some good choices there... glad to see another fan of Pietersen's do!

But Graeme Smith is ugly.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
Gangster said:
All-***y XI

1. Graeme Smith - SAF
2. Shahid Afridi - PAK
3. Shoaib Malik - PAK
4. Rahul Dravid - IND
5. Kevin Pietersen - ENG
6. Michael Clarke - AUS
7. Mahendra Dhoni - IND (Keeper)
8. Daniel Vettori - NZL
9. Brett Lee - AUS
10. Shoaib Akhtar - PAK
11. Andre Nel - SAF

This is the current all-xi ***y team. Wow this is the gayest post I have ever made, but it's okay!
I think Sehwag in place of Shahid Afridi

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Sami. My sport-hating girlfriend actually sat and watched 10 mins of the India-Pakistan game with me when she noticed him bowling the other day.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
garage flower said:
I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Sami. My sport-hating girlfriend actually sat and watched 10 mins of the India-Pakistan game with me when she noticed him bowling the other day.
Some people say he's a little feminine at times. :dontgetit

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
tooextracool said:
to be fair, if anyone made a good sherlock holmes, it would be graeme smith.
Yeah, this is so true.My handsome and ugly11 includes
Brett lee
Michael clarke
Dravid
Afridi
Shoaib Malik
Shane bond
Nel
Now the ugly ones are
kaluwitharana
jayasuriya
darren lehmann
McGrath

thierry henry

International Coach
Brendan McCullum and Kumar Sangakarra are pretty hot stuff. At least that's how I remember them from when I had a "chat" to them while heavily intoxicated.