• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's called public transport.
How many times do you want to be called dire/a tool/a moron etc.?

I'll quite happily meet people in the Birmingham stations area and go on and get the train to Kidderminister with them. Pretty sure Pitt will be going via Birmingham and i'd guess that Patrick would probably have to connect there too. Group travelling = cheaper taxi fare to the place from Kidderminster. :cool:

PY

International Coach
OK, this is getting pathetic.

Rodgie - You've been told before, stop baiting people and think before you post. Think twice about whether you need to post at this point and if I'm actually adding anything other than a one-liner.

Others - Stop picking on him, it's not very mature and it's coming from people who should know better and it looks a bit sad to see everyone picking on the one person all the time. It's not helping the atmosphere about the place as you guys are following him round picking up on every post. Put him on ignore, ignore him or expect steps to be taken to put an end to it.

Cheers, :)

OK, this is getting pathetic.

Rodgie - You've been told before, stop baiting people and think before you post. Think twice about whether you need to post at this point and if I'm actually adding anything other than a one-liner.

Others - Stop picking on him, it's not very mature and it's coming from people who should know better and it looks a bit sad to see everyone picking on the one person all the time. It's not helping the atmosphere about the place as you guys are following him round picking up on every post. Put him on ignore, ignore him or expect steps to be taken to put an end to it.

Cheers, :)
Well I totally agree with what you said Pete I don't think I have been baiting just returning fire at someone who has decided to have a go at me it's not human to try not to defend yourself and im sure everyone here would do similar. Will get rid of the one liners if the torrent of abuse stops from Mat Mitchell.

Matteh

Well I totally agree with what you said Pete I don't think I have been baiting just returning fire at someone who has decided to have a go at me it's not human to try not to defend yourself and im sure everyone here would do similar. Will get rid of the one liners if the torrent of abuse stops from Mat Mitchell.
I've said (as have many other people) countless times, that if you stop posting dire comments, people will get off your back. (Which is essentially what PY has just said to you above)

I've said (as have many other people) countless times, that if you stop posting dire comments, people will get off your back. (Which is essentially what PY has just said to you above)
This doesn't have anything to do with being dire it's about respecting one another to create a forum where everyone can particapate. You can kindly ask people to say try use better English but you dont go off making abusive comments like you have been for the last week to week and a half.

Matteh

This doesn't have anything to do with being dire it's about respecting one another to create a forum where everyone can particapate. You can kindly ask people to say try use better English but you dont go off making abusive comments like you have been for the last week to week and a half.
You've managed to wear out people's patience to the extent where even Neil felt it necessary to write what was basically a venomous reply. It's no wonder that if you've managed to wound Neil down then others will be acting towards you in a hostile manner.

PY

International Coach
You are baiting by carrying on posting stuff which doesn't do anything but pick up on other people's mistakes. It's hypocritical to pick up on other people's mistakes when you make so many yourself. If you don't have anything to say on topic then don't bother saying it.

To retort isn't the way forward either, it's just as bad if not worse. And it's not like it's just Mat, it's about a dozen people who you've picked a fight with over the past couple of weeks. Pull your socks up man (Cameron? :happy:) and sort it the chip on your shoulder.

That doesn't stop you being in the wrong, it isn't the place to act like a playground bully towards him. You have made your point 'countless times' so it doesn't need to be made again. If you're mature enough, step back and move on. It can't be good for your heart. :p

You've managed to wear out people's patience to the extent where even Neil felt it necessary to write what was basically a venomous reply. It's no wonder that if you've managed to wound Neil down then others will be acting towards you in a hostile manner.
Still missing the point Neil explained what I was doing wrong in a normal manner and suggested things to improve. You on the other hand come out with abusive comment's in every thread I step foot in and thing your behaviour is justified.

Matteh

That doesn't stop you being in the wrong, it isn't the place to act like a playground bully towards him. You have made your point 'countless times' so it doesn't need to be made again. If you're mature enough, step back and move on. It can't be good for your heart. :p
He loves having the last word, which ends up just egging me/others on. I'll take your comments on board and refrain from making my point on this matter as much in the future.

You are baiting by carrying on posting stuff which doesn't do anything but pick up on other people's mistakes. It's hypocritical to pick up on other people's mistakes when you make so many yourself. If you don't have anything to say on topic then don't bother saying it.

To retort isn't the way forward either, it's just as bad if not worse. And it's not like it's just Mat, it's about a dozen people who you've picked a fight with over the past couple of weeks. Pull your socks up man (Cameron? :happy:) and sort it the chip on your shoulder.

First off being off topic requires a simple message from a Mod to say get back on Topic please. Other people I have had disagreements with I have gotten over pretty quickly this one with Mitchell he keeps bringing up.

The thing that astounds me is that particurly Mitchell can just defame James with his comments on me acting as if he was James. I no this isn't that offensive for James as I asked him but to show that little respect to someone who is running a site for you means the person who did surely must have a bigger chip on their shoulder and this is my main point along with the abusive stepping into threads just to abuse me.

Also I would like to vent my disgust about the post Mitchell made on my mother what happened when Glenn McGrath had something said about his wife Jane he went absolutely berserk and when someone does it on Cricket Web nothing is done about it if this does not give me the right to go berserk I don't no what does.

PY

International Coach
First off being off topic requires a simple message from a Mod to say get back on Topic please. Other people I have had disagreements with I have gotten over pretty quickly this one with Mitchell he keeps bringing up.
Name one person who you've got over the disagreement with? You don't do getting over it, you continually wind people up with the way you act.

The thing that astounds me is that particurly Mitchell can just defame James with his comments on me acting as if he was James. I no this isn't that offensive for James as I asked him but to show that little respect to someone who is running a site for you means the person who did surely must have a bigger chip on their shoulder and this is my main point along with the abusive stepping into threads just to abuse me.
That's not a lack of respect at all. James owns the site, thus everyone on here recognises his right to do what he likes, when he likes (within reason James. :p). You don't have this right in any way, shape or form yet you sometimes do.

You're going round in circles, I'm telling you straight off that you need to admit your part of the problem and do something about it. I'll defend people from attacks upto a point because I don't think it's fair but you know the problem and why it happens.

Name one person who you've got over the disagreement with? You don't do getting over it, you continually wind people up with the way you act.

That's not a lack of respect at all. James owns the site, thus everyone on here recognises his right to do what he likes, when he likes (within reason James. :p). You don't have this right in any way, shape or form yet you sometimes do.

You're going round in circles, I'm telling you straight off that you need to admit your part of the problem and do something about it. I'll defend people from attacks upto a point because I don't think it's fair but you know the problem and why it happens.
Sorry if I did not state it but yes I will try my best to work to the conditions you stated. :)