• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
That's neither true nor fair.
:D - you didn't see it, did you?

*slips Rich the fiver*

Probably won't come over this year, but I've got four months of holiday and a massive bank account (w00t for rich and indulgent parents) - you never know...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
:D - you didn't see it, did you?

*slips Rich the fiver*

Probably won't come over this year, but I've got four months of holiday and a massive bank account (w00t for rich and indulgent parents) - you never know...
dude..you got to come over! do it for the dutchie who's coming over ! :happy:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
Chill out a bit man, you're beginning to sound like Behlol...
that never :P haha :) i just really want to meet him...like the rest of you guys ofcourse :-) btw is there any photo footage of the last meetup ?

Langeveldt

Soutie
kwek said:
that never :P haha :) i just really want to meet him...like the rest of you guys ofcourse :-) btw is there any photo footage of the last meetup ?
None whatsoever.. I didnt take my camera because I took my Minidisc player to sell to Neil.. Didnt want too much clutter.. I'll bring my camera this time obviously..

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah...wouldnt that be great...photo's of our wonderfull meetup and hopefully match :P(damn weather better be good...)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
kwek said:
Imagine a bunch of guys shuffling around and not really knowing what they're supposed to do, bowling the odd ball at 10-year-olds in the nets beside the pavilion...oh, and me nearly getting hit on the head...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Samuel_Vimes said:
Imagine a bunch of guys shuffling around and not really knowing what they're supposed to do, bowling the odd ball at 10-year-olds in the nets beside the pavilion...oh, and me nearly getting hit on the head...
I was bowling crap as well.. Got reversed by one of Pickups disciples..

Loved it when they all took the **** out of his Bangladesh shirt though

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
sounds like great fun :happy: :laugh: