• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

POLL: India or Pakistan?

Your prediction on the series?

• Total voters

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Your prediction on the series?? Personally, I'd say Pakistan will win 5-1 because they seem to be a better ODI team as proven in the last 4 matches played between the both teams. And they may also have what's called "psychological" advantage heading into the series after having won the last test. Your comments?

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i would say it could go either way, but the momentum is now definitely with pakistan, if inzimam, youhana, and afridi hit top form then i think india will struggle, but then again tendulkar is on his way back to form and sehwag is playing very very well....

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Just finished making a poll. I had this in mind, but at first, I couldn't figure out the correct structure of choices :D

Last edited:

Duncan

U19 Debutant
Pakistan 4-2... they have the momentum over India... four consecutive ODI wins against them and a brilliant performance by them in the Test series.

I expect it to be a closely fought series but Pakistan's late middle order will be the difference. Afridi/Malik/Razzaq.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Okay, In the test series I had it 1-1 and I was right. This time I have made it 4-2 in fav. of India, I hope I am right again. :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pakistan 4-2 on current form. And I don't see it changing unless Ganguly somehow finds form. Otherwise, his mindset would be very weak and that will spill over to his captaincy, as we saw it happen at Bangalore.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
Can we have an "absolutely no idea" option?

I really can't call this.
My thoughts EXACTLY !! :D

Thats why I voted 3-3 :p Its the closest I could get to saying " no idea" :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Tipping Pakistan 4-2, but honestly I think they are VERY evenly matched one day sides and it could go either way. I think the bowling will be important, as both teams have players who can score a heap of runs in ODIs if the bowling isn't good enough. Pathan and Rana in particular need to rediscover form, and if either of them have a good series it could tip the balance.

Deja moo

International Captain
3-3 IMO. I dont think India will lose the series. They'll be aware of the backlash and the head rolling to come.