• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
nightprowler10 said:
I think. Geo TV says they won, cricinfo is frozen.
89.6 Danish Kaneria to Balaji, OUT: there it is! again hit on the pad
offering no stroke, this time the finger goes up, Pakistan win by
168 runs ----Cricinfo

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yep, Pakistan win. :D

What a fantastic, heroic performance. Very much a neutrals dream.

A great series as well, and brilliant stuff from Younis Khan and Afridi, two players very much written off in the past.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
VERY WELL DESERVED LOSS FOR INDIA !!

Very well done Pakistan and shame on you Indian batting stars :sleep:

Sehwag309

Banned
I stopped watcing after Laxmans Wicket, checked now and 6 over left...just when I thought mybe...and last wicket goes

Already congratulated after Laxmans Wicket

Great Fightback by pak

telsor

U19 12th Man
Congratulations to Pakistan for tying the series against most expectations ( including my own ).

I must admit I thought the declaration was too conservative, but it looks like Inzy timed it perfectly.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pakimastan!!

What a game, I really didnt think they`d win it! Younis to get MOTM (eh SJS? :) ) and Afridi bowled very well both innings, and batted well in the second. Im a happy man!

Great team performance there... Hooray!! :D :D :D :D :D

Sehwag309

Banned
Unattainableguy said:
Where's Sehwag309? I have to return his pie lol :p
I am here..u can give me the Pie, but I only replied to what u started..I never started it..but I dont mind a pie now, I coudn't eat anyways :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
telsor said:
Congratulations to Pakistan for tying the series against most expectations ( including my own ).

I must admit I thought the declaration was too conservative, but it looks like Inzy timed it perfectly.
No your first instinct was right. It WAS too conservative and oit almost cost Pakistan the macth. Just imagine if India had played the five overs left. I think he should have declared 7-10 overs earlier.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Pakimastan!!

What a game, I really didnt think they`d win it! Younis to get MOTM (eh SJS? :) ) and Afridi bowled very well both innings, and batted well in the second. Im a happy man!

Great team performance there... Hooray!! :D :D :D :D :D
Yes. MOM to Younis and toss up between him and Sehwag for MOS.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
Yes. MOM to Younis and toss up between him and Sehwag for MOS.
Coming to think of it, even Inzy should be a contender for the man of the series.

He performed everywhere, in all the matches and he led them to a series levelling win in great fashion.

I think it really might be Inzy.

Sehwag309

Banned
Crowd Booing Ganguly and cheering for Pak...now this is different

Sehwag Highest Run Getter, but Younis Peformed Superbly too..he might get it IMO

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Unattainableguy said:
Where's Sehwag309? I have to return his pie lol :p
I think if you recall back to the early posts in this thread, and all the other threads heading into this series, there are two people in particular that have egg on their face, and you Pakistani fans should be having a laugh at.

I won't bother to mention their names, I just hope they show their faces again. This is coming from an Indian fan too. Although I would have loved India to win the series, its going to be fun seeing the reactions of those two. :D

shaka

International Regular
congrats to Pak on a wonderful comeback after the second test defeat to India
Afridi got 3 for 13 off 17 overs, simply brilliant.
I have to wonder why Razzaq opens the bowling though.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
Crowd Booing Ganguly and cheering for Pak...now this is different
This is not fair but so typical of us Indians.

We have not lost just because of Ganguly not getting runs.

Ganguly's form wasnt good enough for him to stay at the wicket. What about those who were in form and playing comfortably. We need to be gracious in defeat.

Sehwag309

Banned
It all relative, India won 2nd Test..now since this is Series ending, pak won so India will get the stick..if India had won here then would be different

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Has MotS been announced yet? Sehwag was brilliant, but should be given to Younis IMO, as he was the only one of the two to play a matchwinning innings.