• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ronchi

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Campbell just announced his retirement. Ronchi might get an extended chance now to show his stuff.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
OK, now I feel shocking. Just saw him on the news, all choked up. :cry: Love ya, Cambo..

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
well now that Campbell has announced he is retiring soon the door has finally opned for him to show what he's made of.

Sudeep

International Captain
LOL

That would be because a while back Popat noticed I had a Ronchi score in my MSN name, he asked who it was, myself Alex and Sangrah led him to believe Ronchi was a up and coming Mumbai keeper. Had him for a good 5 mins, but its an old joke between us :p Now he's obsessed with our Luke Ronchi :)

Childish, but good for a laugh.
He's now. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
[Fiery mode]Who the hell are Alex, Dave, Sangrah and Popat?[/Fiery mode]

Yet another example of the fact that use of names in CC is neither new, confined to a few members or remotely wrong.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Worse batting, better keeping, though.

Keeping is truely amazing, crisp glovework and awsome footwork, thats why I like him so much, his batting is just a bonus.
Haha what? I know this is about 2 years old but this has to be the worst post ever. I've got better keeping footwork than Ronchi I'd reckon. He's comfortably the worst frontline state keeper in Aus IMO.