• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best delivery?

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
deeps said:
bradd hogg bowled a simply awesome flipper to andy flower in a world cup match... but nothing beats waqar absolutely r@ping bcl like that... i think that's the first and last time that bcl has looked so bad whilst playing a shot
Oh my days did you see that flipper he bowled toYouhana in the recent ODI, Youhana went to smash him through midwicket as the ball was pitched outside leg and Hogg's usual delivery turns into the right-hander. Did you see the look on Mr. Yousuf's face when he was bowled. Quality

I think it was the second final
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/...RECARDS/AUS_PAK_VBS_ODI-FINAL2_06FEB2005.html

hindsy

Cricket Spectator
McGrath's ball to Lara in the 1999 World Cup.. that ball just about won australia the world cup imo..

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
my favourite, not that it was anything fantastic on the behalf of the bowler, was curtly ambrose bowling greg blewett in about 1997 at perth, with the perfect grubber. blewett was getting ready to fend off his ribs, but the ball rolled. poor fella.

Link

State Vice-Captain
Someone has probally mentioned it, but. my favourite delivery was when vaughan bowled tendulkar in a test match. Vaughan then kept the ball and the stump after getting them signed by tendulkar, way to go

Isolator

State 12th Man
One I really liked was Anderson's outswinging yorker to Youhana (I think) in the WC 2003. Craig White also bowled an absolute cracker of an outswinger to bowl Razzaq in that match...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He bowled 2 far better nip-backers to him in the Test-matches of 2000\01, especially the one at Rawalpindi.