• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help me

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
I have decided to start betting on cricket and formula1.
But cricket first. Coz with schumacher eatin every one there is not much to win in F1.

I am new to betting. Though i know how it works..it would really help if some one who has done it can give me tips?
I plan to use www.bet365.com for betting and i live in us.

Any one ?

Rich2001

International Captain
I have decided to start betting on cricket and formula1.
But cricket first. Coz with schumacher eatin every one there is not much to win in F1.

I am new to betting. Though i know how it works..it would really help if some one who has done it can give me tips?
I plan to use www.bet365.com for betting and i live in us.

Any one ?
Personally I do not bet, but a person called Marc who is a regular on here bets alot and should be able to help you out, he currently has some internet connection problems but should be back some time this week

Hope this helps

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Back with a vengeance mate!

My best tip is oppose home favourites.

Bookies always lengthen the odds on those playing against people from their own country.

A good example of this was today. Christian Olsson of Sweden was 5-2 to win the triple jump at the Europeans. Considerig he's bean Edwards' nemesis recently, they were crazy odds, and of course I had to place a bet on him.

Personally I'm a big fan of Eurobet, who I use, but it's a good idea to have a few accounts open so that you can get the best odds on offer!