• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

According to polls, India will win the ICC cup!!

wahindiawah

Banned
They got the highest no of votes, they gotta be favs.

The lions from Punjab have reshaped the Indian team into a real force!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Whilst I appreciate that CricketWeb has attracted more than its fair share of intelligent, discerning contributors, I hardly think that a poll of 89 votes will have Ladbrokes changing their book just yet.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Erm... earth to wahindiawah... skewed sample?

Anyone who has a Maths GCSE should be aware of that one...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Or Holland, as Namibia aren't playing

Wakey, Wakey...

Well, they have four votes now, so surely they have more chance of winning than West Indies (waits for large pig to fly past windows)

Kimbo

International Debutant
jeez scorpio, you get your kicks out of bossing people around dont ya.. ;)

erm.. yea. i wonder how many indians voted on that poll. i voted pakistan.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Neil and Anzac: How abt ignoring there juvenvile threads instead of makin wiseass comments?

Plz..
But it's funny :D. And the idea is, if we demean them enough, they'll go away. Or at least post sense.

anzac

International Debutant
hey Neil - is it my imagination but since we've been giving it back there seems to be less looney tune posts - or have i just been missing them????

;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
They do appear to have disappeared in the short time I've been back - the idea of having facts on our side in rebuffing their extravagent claims seems to have shut them up!

muralilal

Banned
I know India is doing pathetically at test level, BUT onedayer is a totally diff format of Cricket.

In the light of Indias recent performance, India do stand a very good chance of winning the ICC champ.Had it been a test match, i would have then said just forget it but in onedayers Indians have a very good squad

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
thats if India manage to get these contracts sorted out, it sounds as though Tendulkar, Ganguly, Kumble & Dravid are all bound to contracts with other companies.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
In the light of Indias recent performance, India do stand a very good chance of winning the ICC champ.
Which recent performances?
On balance, equal with outsiders England and WI?
Sorry, it's Pakistan all the way here and Aus-SA-Pkn in the World Cup - if all the players who should play do...