• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All-Time Best Haircuts in Cricket

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
LongHopCassidy said:
In Gillespie's case, it would be "best lack of haircut".
Each to their own...

Never mind the fact I had him in the worst haircut thread as well.

:D

Deja moo

International Captain
Waughney said:
Following on from the worst haircuts thread....

- Symonds
- Cairns

Symonds has a very very baaaad haircut. He reminds me of one of the 3 stooges with the hair bulging out at the sides .

I'm now going to post his name in the other thread about haircuts.

Camel56

Banned
People these arent good haircuts, theyre bad haircuts and as such should be discussed in the worst haircuts thread.

Waughney

International Debutant
Gillespie (along with skithouse) has revived the stereotype 'Australian fast bowler!"

"How's it goin'" :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've always thought of going to the barber with a picture of Chris Harris, and going "Give me one of these".

twctopcat

International Regular
Camel56 said:
People these arent good haircuts, theyre bad haircuts and as such should be discussed in the worst haircuts thread.
I think it's best meaning worst!!!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
James Anderson.

(I don't really like the hair, it's mainly because he's a Lancastrian)