• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

leading wicket taker's past and present.

cricket player

International Debutant
who was the leading wicket taker and who is the leading wicket taker'

i am talking about odi.

for me it is wasim akram and glenn mcgrath :p

Sudeep

International Captain
cricket player said:
who was the leading wicket taker and who is the leading wicket taker'

i am talking about odi.

for me it is wasim akram and glenn mcgrath :p
What's supposed to be the purpose of this thread? :blink: :huh: :dry:

Sudeep

International Captain
cricket player said:
for me" what i meant was in my opinion it is wasim akran and glenn mcgrath.

can't even understand simple english.
I'm dumbfounded. :blink:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sudeep said:
I'm dumbfounded. :blink:
I am trying to work out a system by which I can give a different name and different statistics and call it my opinion :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Since I am not able to do this I have found another one.

Who do you think are the highest scorers in test matches, past and present ? In my opinion these are Border, Gavaskar and Waugh . Your opinions please :happy:

Beleg

International Regular
It's quite clear from the thread's title that he is asking about the leading wicket taker's past and present.

And further clear from the body of the first post that the leading wicket taker went through some sort of metamorphosis... Hence In the thread poster's reckoning Akram and McGrath are two different facets of the same person.

:p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
First Chance Averages?
I have tried to make head AND tails of this GREAT theory propounded elsewhere but havent had the patience to really try to understand it thoroughly.

I must confess my total ignorance of this no-doubt fascinating concept, sorry theory.