• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Oh NO.

So. Its not Engnd, not Australia, not NZLand, not in South Asia(Pakistan India and SriLamka and Bangla Desh), not in Africa(SAfrica and Zimbabwe) but is in a test playing country and the only one left is WIndies and its a lot of countries !! :@

indie2

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
SJS said:
Q10. Does the name of the country dtatr from G ?
No

First hint: The answers given so far may appear to be contractictory -- you will need to think laterally to establish where I am.

indie2

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm a cricket ground. Although I have hosted international matches, the event I'm best remembered for did not take place in one of them.

Where am I and what was the famous event?

Q1 Am I a test ground ? No

Q2 Was the famous event a match in a different sport? No

Q3. Was the famous event something other than a sporting event ? No

Q4 Is the ground in England? No

Q5. Is it in South Asia ? No

Q6. Is it in Africa ? No

Q7. Is it in a test playing country ? Yes

Note: Maybe my use of the word 'event' in the Q is misleading, its more of an achievement. Sorry if that confused.

Q8. Is it in Australia ? No

Q9. Is it in NEW ZEALAND ? No

So. Its not Engnd, not Australia, not NZLand, not in South Asia(Pakistan India and SriLamka and Bangla Desh), not in Africa(SAfrica and Zimbabwe) but is in a test playing country and the only one left is WIndies and its a lot of countries !!

[NOT A QUESTION!!]

Q10. Does the name of the country start with G ? No

First hint: The answers given so far may appear to be contractictory -- you will need to think laterally to establish where I am.