• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

Sudeep

International Captain
Sudeep said:
Okay then, I guess I'll try asking one - though I know I'm not very good at it.

Which Indian player scored the maximum first-class runs between dismissals, and how many?
Well, this can wait till after Scaly piscine's question is corrently answered.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who Am I? I was born on April Fools day (April 1st), my First Class career lasted 18 years and I've been seen on various TV shows over the years and during my career I captained my country.

Am i an australian? NO
Am I from the sub-continent? NO

deeps

International 12th Man
damn, beaten! ok, sudeeps question

Which Indian player scored the maximum first-class runs between dismissals, and how many?

is he a current batsman?

Sudeep

International Captain
deeps said:
damn, beaten! ok, sudeeps question

is he a current batsman?
1. Is he a current batsman? - No.

Scaly piscine

OK one that won't be guessed straight off (I hope).

Who am I? I'm the youngest of 10 children, I've been playing First Class cricket for over 3 years, I have represented my country at Test level but not at One-day level.

Sudeep

International Captain
Scaly piscine said:
OK one that won't be guessed straight off (I hope).

Who am I? I'm the youngest of 10 children, I've been playing First Class cricket for over 3 years, I have represented my country at Test level but not at One-day level.
Am I from England?

Scaly piscine

Am I from England? NO

Scaly piscine

Am I from England? NO
Am I from the sub-continent? NO